Monday, March 7, 2011

March Preview

Hello everyone,

We're finally through the dark days of January and February @ the movies. Brighter days are ahead. I'm kind of excited to see quite a few movies this month. There's at least one movie every week that looks interesting.

March 4th
Rango - Directed by Gore Verbinski, Starring Johnny Depp - I think they did all right with this combo for Pirates of the Caribbean.

The Adjustment Bureau - A lot of people don't like Matt Damon, but I think he's an underrated actor. I think it comes from winning the Oscar for Good Will Hunting. Anyway, I'll go see anything based on a Philip K Dick novel.

Take Me Home Tonight - Maybe another Wedding Singer, but probably not.

March 11th
Battle: Los Angeles - Is it really a surprise that I'm looking forward to this?

Jane Eyre, Red Riding Hood - Don't know much about these movies, but the trailers didn't look all that bad. And what's the point of going to all these movies unless I go see movies I otherwise would not see.

Mars Needs Moms - 3D animated movie. Might see it, might not.

March 18th
Limitless - Bradley Cooper is incredibly popular right now. Don't really see why, but I'll give this one a chance.

Paul - I'll see anything with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost together.

Lincoln Lawyer - Should be fun to watch Matthew McConaughey try to act.

Win Win - Paul Giamatti with the director of The Visitor and The Station Agent. Limited release, so I don't know if I'll be able to see this one.

March 25th
Sucker Punch - I like Zack Snyder and this movie looks crazy. Could be great, or it could be the worst movie ever.

Not a bad March lineup. I'm really looking forward to Adjustment Bureau, Battle: Los Angeles, and Paul. Hopefully they don't disappoint. Until next time.

May the Force be with you,
CHUD

No comments:

Post a Comment