Monday, May 9, 2011

Preview of May Movies

Yay! Summer movie season is here! Rejoice!

May 6th
Thor - Kenneth Branagh wouldn't be my first choice for a comic book, action movie, but early reviews have been positive. I really like how all of the Marvel Universe movies are intertwined.

Something Borrowed - Maybe, maybe not. It really depends on if I'm still on pace for 100 movies. Looks pretty terrible though.

Jumping the Broom - See above.

May 13th
Bridesmaids - The Hangover: Bachelorette Party Edition.

Priest - Silly vampire hunter movie. I get to see Paul Bettany channel his inner Buffy and kill some vamps. Sounds like fun.

May 20th
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - I doubt they'll recapture the energy and fun of the first movie, but hopefully a bit closer then the first two sequels.

May 27th
The Hangover Part II - Hopefully they have some new material for the sequel and not just a rehash of the first movie. From the previews, I'm not optimistic. Will still be funny, but not as a great as the first.

Kung Fu Panda 2 - The first was good, but with Dreamworks I'll always be wary after Shrek 2.


Not a lot of movies, so I'll probably have to see some awful shit to keep pace. But I love the summer tent poles. The Wolf Pack is back! Kick Ass!

May the Force be with you,


CHUD

No comments:

Post a Comment