Sunday, January 1, 2012

Movie Ratings for Nov-Dec

Hi people,

Sorry that I haven't posted anything for two months. Haven't had much time with work and the holidays, but I was able to make it to my 100 movies seen in the theater goal. So here is the ratings for the last couple months of all the movies I saw.

In Time - **
The Rum Diary - ***
Tower Heist - ** 1/2
Immortals - * 1/2
The Descendants - **** 1/2
Hugo - * 1/2
J. Edgar - **
The Sitter - ** 1/2
Arthur Christmas - *** 1/2
The Muppets - ****
Puss in Boots - ***
Young Adult - **
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - ***
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol - ****
The Adventures of Tintin - ****
The Darkest Hour - **
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - ***
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - ***

Again, sorry for not updating the blog. I should have a Top Ten list up soon, so stick around.

May the Force be with you,
CHUD

No comments:

Post a Comment