Monday, February 7, 2011

February @ the Movies

Hi all,

Here's what I'm seeing in February.

Sanctum - My friend Tom said it best on our podcast (www.pgpfilmcast.com), "It looks like a Omni movie that's getting a wide release."

The Roommate - Hopefully there's a lot of college girls hanging out in their underwear together.

Just Go With It - Adam Sandler should take a break from making movies.

Gnomeo and Juliet - Another 3D animated movie. I was surprised by How To Train Your Dragon last year, so there is a little hope.

Cedar Rapids - I have high hopes for this comedy. Hopefully it is released in Minnesota.

The Eagle - A Gladiator wannabe. Channing Tatum is not Russell Crowe.

I Am Number Four - Looks pretty bad, but I love sci-fi movies.

Unknown - It looks like a sequel to Taken

Drive Angry 3D - Looks so bad it could be entertaining.

Hall Pass - Maybe the Farrelly Brothers can get back on track.


I should be able to get back on pace for the 100 movie goal after this month, but not a lot to like again.

May the Force be with you,
CHUD

No comments:

Post a Comment